Different Anti-counterfeiting Methods for Security Labels
What is an Anti-counterfeit Label?
Anti-counterfeiting labels add anti-counterfeiting protection to products most commonly and least expensively. The anti-counterfeiting measures used in titles can be concealed, such as microprinting, invisible inks and coatings containing marking agents. They can also be obvious, such as holographic imaging technology, colour-changing inks, serial numbers and bar codes.
The label's design is mainly to make the product stand out on the shelf, while the anti-counterfeiting label hides the product's unique features. At present, the fight against counterfeit and shoddy products is being launched on a large scale. Fake goods may damage the interests of some companies, but in the cosmetics, food and pharmaceutical industries, counterfeit and inferior goods can bring more obvious harm.
Features of Anti-counterfeit Labels
1. The uniqueness of the logo. Any anti-counterfeiting code is unique: it can only be used for the whole process at one time, and the impersonator cannot copy it and use it repeatedly.
2. The ease of identification. Consumers can input the code on the logo through the program-controlled telephone no matter when and where, and the computer system can actively identify it and then get relevant information about the manufacturer, the authenticity of the product, and so on. The whole process only takes tens of seconds.
3. Consistency of handling. This anti-counterfeiting marker can be used on any variety of commodities, and a nationwide anti-counterfeiting and anti-counterfeiting network can be established by using telephone networks all over the country, which can be monitored and handled uniformly at any time.
4. The malleability of function. In addition to anti-counterfeiting products and providing relevant services for online companies, anti-counterfeiting codes can also exhibit their common and active effects in impacting smuggling, ticket processing, online promotion, etc., and can greatly reduce the cost of manual counterfeiting.
5. The reliability of anti-counterfeiting. It condenses the anti-counterfeiting mechanism of a number of high-tech techniques. Even if the counterfeiter masters the production method of the anti-counterfeiting mark, he cannot make an effective copy of the anti-counterfeiting mark of a certain product; not only can it not be produced and used in batches, but also because of small economic losses, time is not allowed. The transferability of technology and the non-copy ability of anti-counterfeiting marks are organically unified.
Different Protection Methods of Anti-counterfeit Labels
In order to protect their products, brand owners need to solve multiple problems between analyzing their own needs and adopting rational solutions.
The first is to determine two key points, namely the product sales model and how the product inspector determines the authenticity of the product;
Secondly, the function of anti-counterfeiting labels is not only to combat fakes. The churning of products is a headache for manufacturers.
Once brand owners realize the importance of anti-counterfeiting labels, they need to choose the way to protect their products. At present, the materials used for anti-counterfeiting labels include different types such as explicit materials, concealed materials and judicial authentication materials.
1. The overt material is a public display, and consumers can directly identify the two-dimensional code on the label, including holographic images, optically variable inks and colour-changing inks.
2. When the label adopts hidden security measures, it means that some processing methods will not be disclosed. Semi-recessive tags require readers to observe.
3. Forensic identification materials involve DN A or special chemical combination technology, which constitutes a unique label. This forensic identification label can be identified by special equipment, but in most cases, the product needs to be sent back to the laboratory for identification.
At present, the mainstream technologies developed in the anti-counterfeiting industry include RFID, NFC, two-dimensional codes, barcodes, and so on. The QR code has ushered in a small climax of development. Major giants have stepped in QR codes and used QR codes to extend to various industries. QR code application service companies have also begun to enter the fields of anti-counterfeiting traceability, shopping, and O2O. Two-dimensional codes have changed e-commerce models, shopping behaviours and payment methods and have become the "darling" in the anti-counterfeiting army. At the same time, the informatization, digitization and "Internet of Things + Anti-counterfeiting" of anti-counterfeiting packaging will be developed.
Traditional anti-counterfeiting and modern anti-counterfeiting technologies that are easy to identify will complement each other. Intelligent packaging anti-counterfeiting technology, information-based intelligent packaging anti-counterfeiting technology, RFID traceability, "Internet of Things + visualization" packaging anti-counterfeiting technology, and AI cloud anti-counterfeiting technology will be more and more applied.
- Metallic Label
- Supermarket Labels
- Food Label
- Tyre Label
- Resealable Label
- Holographic Labels
- Electrical Label
- Adhesive Vinyl Roll
- Inkjet Vinyl Sticker Paper
- Paper Box
- Temperature Resistant Labels
- Clothing Label
- Office Labels
- Bubble Mailer
- Bottle Label
- Chemical Label
- Anti Counterfeit Label
- Temperature Indicator Sticker