CRYSTAL CODE is a famous Metallic Label manufacturer and supplier in China. Our factory specializes in manufacturing Metallic labels. Tyre Label. Resealable Label, Holographic Labels, Electrical Label. We always provide high-quality Labels with advanced technology, experienced engineers, and skilled workers to our customers from all over the world. We can manufacture specific Labels according to customers' requirements.
A metallic label is a label made of metal. They are used for signs and on cars, boats, and airplanes to indicate the operations number or registration number. The vehicle identification number plate, which indicates the VIN of a vehicle, is also a metallic label. Some metallic labels are used for identification purposes and may be found on the back of a cell phone or other small electronic device in order to identify the brand and model. There are also metallic labels that are used for decorative purposes; these are often found hanging from doorknobs or handles in homes.
Metallic labels are not limited to just being made out of metal; they can also be made out of paper or wood with a metal coating. Metallic labels may have an adhesive backing so that they can be affixed to surfaces without damaging them. Metallic labels can also be made out of plastic or other materials that can be engraved or etched with information such as the name of an organization, brand name, logo, or slogan. Metallic labels may have an adhesive backing so that they can be affixed to surfaces without damaging them.
Metallic labels have a wide range of uses, from the obvious (e.g., identifying parts used in machinery) to the creative (e.g., custom laminates). The most common applications are:
• Labels for products and packaging: metallic labels can be used on packaging to provide a well-coordinated appearance that reinforces brand identity. They can also serve as product identifiers and could include anything from catalog numbers to contact information. For example, when manufacturers need to identify components for replacement or repair purposes, metallic labels can be printed with data like production dates, serial numbers, and barcodes.
• Decorative accents for products and packaging: metallic labels can be used to add visual appeal to products and packaging. For example, a company might use them to make their product stand out from others on store shelves.
• Product identification: metal nameplates can be attached directly to an item using rivets, screws, or double-sided adhesive tape. It's important in this case that the metal label is made of a material that won't corrode over time due to exposure to the elements or other harsh conditions—steel is often a popular choice because it's so durable.
You can expect your metallic label to last anywhere from five to 10 years, depending on the environment in which it is used.
The lifespan of a metallic label depends on the type of metal used, how it's applied and whether it is exposed to the elements.
Metals such as copper, brass, and bronze are made from alloys that include other metals. Copper can be found in bronze products, for example. These are typically used for decorative purposes and do not need to withstand harsh weather conditions like those found outside.
Aluminum labels are another option for companies looking for a long-lasting product. Aluminum is a very durable metal that does not rust or corrode like other materials. However, aluminum labels may lose some of their colors over time depending on how they have been handled and where they have been installed.
Stainless steel labels are another popular choice because they don't rust, corrode or fade over time like other materials do when exposed to the elements on a regular basis. The only thing that might happen is some discoloration after prolonged exposure to sunlight or heat sources such as cooktops or ovens but this will not affect their ability to hold up over time.
A metallic Label is a great choice for your business. There are many reasons why you should use it.
It looks good. Metallic labels have a shiny and metallic look that makes them attractive to consumers. It will add value to the product or service that you provide. When it comes to branding, appearance matters a lot. You can choose from different colors, shapes, and designs as per your need.
It lasts longer than other types of labels such as paper or plastic ones. They do not get damaged easily and stay in good condition even after years of use. If you want your products to be remembered by customers for a long time then this is the best option for you.
The cost of metallic labels is higher than other types of labels but it is worth spending on them because they offer so many advantages which cannot be found in other options available in the market these days.
The turnaround time for a custom metallic label depends on the size of your order and how many times you want to review the proofs. Typically, if you need your labels in a hurry, we can get your order done in one week—that's from the time we receive your artwork to the day they're ready to ship. We can expedite orders even faster than that, if necessary. Even if you don't need them right away, it's a good idea to give yourself a little wiggle room and plan ahead. After all, when you have a deadline, it's not just our turnaround time you have to consider—there are other factors that might cause delays, like shipping time and unforeseen errors.
Here are some more tips for speeding up your order:
- Proofread and double-check everything before submitting your artwork files.
- If there are any changes or corrections in the proofing process, reply to us as quickly as possible.
- Make sure you've reviewed all of the artwork proofs carefully before giving us final approval to print.
When we have all of this information upfront, it's easier for us to create labels that meet your expectations!
There are many different types of metallic labels. Each type has its own benefits and drawbacks.
The most common types of metallic labels are:
Gold foil labels - These are very popular for weddings and special occasions like New Year’s Eve because they are shiny and look very festive. It is important to remember that gold foil labels can only be printed on smooth surfaces (no textured or rough surfaces). The foil will not stay stuck to the surface if it needs to be removed.
Silver foil labels - Silver foil labels look great on any type of package because they match almost every color scheme and design. Silver foils can be printed on both smooth and textured surfaces with no problem.
Brushed metal labels - Brushed metal labels give your package an aged look that is very popular in today’s market. The brushed metal finish gives the label the appearance of being worn down over time, which makes it perfect for antique products or craft items that need a rustic appearance!
Metallic labels are a great way to make your product stand out. They’re not only beautiful; they also help customers identify their items quickly and easily. Here are some tips for applying metallic labels:
1. Make sure you have the right equipment: A laser printer can be used to apply metallic labels, but it’s best if you have a high-quality printer with an output resolution of 600 dots per inch (dpi). If you have an inkjet printer, make sure it produces a high-quality image.
2. Make sure your label is compatible with your printer: Most laser printers work well with Avery # 8378 (2 x 3-1/2) Labels, which are made from white paper stock with a permanent adhesive. Some inkjet printers can print on clear or translucent label stock, too.
3. Choose the correct type of label: Not all metallic labels are created equal! Some brands of labels will produce a dull finish on your product while others will produce a shiny finish that stands out better against its surroundings (and makes it easier for customers to read).
4. Applying metallic labels is pretty simple. You want to make sure the surface you're applying it to is clean, dry, and free from any oils or dust. Then, apply the label smoothly and press firmly for at least 10 seconds. Peel off the paper backing carefully, about an inch away from the label. If the adhesive sticks to your finger instead of the label, stop pulling and try again in another spot.
There's a wide range of colors available in our metallic foil labels. The most popular ones are gold and silver, which convey luxury and sophistication without being too flashy or inappropriate. You can also choose between matte foil paper or glossy foil paper. Matte foil paper is more subtle—less prone to glare—so it might be a good choice for those who prefer a more conservative look. Glossy foil paper has a more noticeable shine to it, so it'll give your labels more of a "wow" factor when people see them. And if you'd like even more customization, we also offer custom designs on our metallic label stock! Just send us your design file and we'll print it out for you.
There are a number of benefits to using metallic labels. Here are some of the top ones:
Metallic label printing is perfect for making an impression. When you want your company to stand out, metallic labels can help you achieve that goal. The combination of colors and textures makes it easy to create a unique look that will make your brand memorable.
Metallic labels are an excellent way to promote your business or event. If you want to draw attention and make a statement, metallic labels are the way to go. They can be used on products or packaging for special events or promotions, or even as giveaways at trade shows and expositions.
Metallic labels have long-lasting effects because they're made from durable materials like aluminum foil and plastic. This means they're not likely to fade or peel off during use like regular paper labels tend to do over time.
This is a great question. As you may already know, metallic labels are typically made by the hot stamping process of applying a thin foil to a paper or plastic substrate. The maximum size of the label is determined by the size of the foil die. There are many different sizes of foil dies, and they are available in widths ranging from 1/8" (3mm) to approximately 13" (330mm). However, many companies that provide hot stamping as a service do not have access to every single size of the die. Therefore, if you need to know whether your supplier can make your label in a certain size, it's best to contact them directly with your specifications for assistance.
If you are wondering how large your label should be, then you may also be interested in knowing what is the largest size that can be stamped with any given die. This is determined by the die's aspect ratio: basically, its width relative to its height. A typical die will have an aspect ratio between 1:1 and 1:5; this means that, if it is 6 inches wide, it could be anywhere from 6 inches tall up to 30 inches tall.
Yes, Metallic Labels can be printed on both sides.
The metallic ink that we use is a special type of ink that reflects light and makes the label appear shiny and metallic. The ink has a special quality that makes it possible to be printed on both sides of the label, so you can have the same design on both sides of your product.
The only problem with printing on both sides is that there may be some slight difference in color between the two sides even though they are printed with the same ink. This is because when you print on both sides, there is some overlap between the two layers of ink. The overlap creates a slight difference in color which will not be noticeable unless you look very closely at it under certain lighting conditions.