How to Make a Custom Anti-counterfeiting Label?
Anti-counterfeiting labels are no stranger to people nowadays. In the face of the increasing proliferation of counterfeit goods in the market, the importance of anti-counterfeiting labels has become more and more apparent. How is a small anti-counterfeiting label made? Let's take a closer look at the production process of anti-counterfeiting labels.
The Role of Anti-counterfeiting Labels
The anti-counterfeiting label is an essential basis for identifying the authenticity of a product. It is different from other commodities. It is not a one-time transaction but a liability. The production process of anti-counterfeiting products that rely on printing technology, such as disappearing at high temperatures and embedding threads, differs from that of digital anti-counterfeiting labels.
Anti-counterfeiting Label Production Process
According to different anti-counterfeiting labels, their production and printing processes are other, and they are highly technical. In general, to achieve its anti-counterfeiting effect, all anti-counterfeiting labels should be customized, and the production methods of anti-counterfeiting labels used by different manufacturers are different. Before making anti-counterfeiting labels, if a formal anti-counterfeiting label company does not strictly follow the process when selecting companies, it will encourage criminals to prevent counterfeiting. When ordering anti-counterfeiting labels, anti-counterfeiting companies and enterprises need to go through the following three steps:
1: The enterprise shall provide enterprise qualifications, such as a copy of the company's business license, trademark registration certificate, production license, etc., affixed with an official seal.
2: Provide the brand's trademark pattern and company name. The anti-counterfeiting company designs a variety of anti-counterfeit labels for customers to choose from according to the customer's anti-counterfeiting technical requirements for anti-counterfeiting labels and product packaging conditions. The customer selects and designs the anti-counterfeiting label and signs the design draft.
3: Sign an anti-counterfeiting agreement. The enterprise and the anti-counterfeiting company sign an entrustment agreement for making anti-counterfeiting labels and a network access contract. The network access contract specifies the rights and responsibilities of both parties. Signing an anti-counterfeiting agreement requires both parties to sign and affix an official seal.
After the Above Three Steps, Start to Make Anti-counterfeiting Labels.
1. Prepare the materials and send out the film. The anti-counterfeiting company cuts suitable self-adhesive materials according to different label quantities, specifications, and production requirements; at the same time, the film is sent out.
5. Printing and scraping silver.
6. Printed fonts are printed on the scratched silver with corresponding fonts, such as "scratch coating, check authenticity."
7. Die-cutting and waste discharge. After the previous related printing process is completed, enter the die-cutting process, that is, die-cut the entire sheet or the entire page into the specified specifications label. After the die-cutting, the waste is generally discharged. That is, tear off the unnecessary waste edges on the edges.
- Metallic Label
- Supermarket Labels
- Food Label
- Tyre Label
- Resealable Label
- Holographic Labels
- Electrical Label
- Adhesive Vinyl Roll
- Inkjet Vinyl Sticker Paper
- Paper Box
- Temperature Resistant Labels
- Clothing Label
- Office Labels
- Bubble Mailer
- Bottle Label
- Chemical Label
- Anti Counterfeit Label
- Temperature Indicator Sticker